Tickets for round trip
|Price for adult|
|Grand tour||22,00 €*|
|Southern tour||13,50 €*|
|Northern tour||18,00 €*|
*incl. 7 % VAT
- Children up to 5 years old sail free on all scheduled trips.
- Children from 6 to 17 years old receive a 50% discount (rounded up to the nearest 10 Cents) on the adult price.
This does not apply to special offers, such as combi-tickets, yearly tickets, etc.
- Family discount on the round trips - a full-paying family member (Mum, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa) pays the children's rate for the first child / grandchild of 6 to 17 years old and all further own children from 6 to 17 years old only € 1 each per route. An appropriate proof of ID or similar must be provided on request.
|Reduced fare for groups from 20 full paying people||Adult|
|Northern tour||16,20 €*|
|Southern tour||12,20 €*|
- Pre-condition: One person buys a collective ticket for all group members - one ticket for the whole group.
- The tickets (collective ticket) are available on the boat.
- A seat-reservation is only possible in connection with the acceptance of a gastronomic service. Our ship gastronomy will be happy to advise you on this under Tel. +49 8143 94113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A combination of the group discount with other discounts is not possible.
- Monday is Seniors Day - Seniors from 65 years old receive a 25% discount on Mondays (rounded up to the nearest 10 Cents) on the fare for round-trips (not on single trips).
- Dogs are transported for a fee of € 2.50 (incl. VAT) per route. Please keep your dog on a leash. In order not to endanger other passengers, the boat personnel may demand the wearing of a dog muzzle at any time and, if necessary, may also refuse to transport the dog.
- Fighting dogs will generally not be transported.
- Guide dogs are transported free of charge.
- Please note in the interests of our other passengers, that you cannot let your dog swim in the lake immediately before the sailing. The boat crew may refuse to transport wet dogs.
- Bicycles are transported for a small fee of € 2.50 (incl. VAT) per route. A limited number of bicycles can be transported on all liner ships (if no escape routes are obstructed).
- Bicycles with kid’s trailers are also carried. The fee is payable only for the bicycle. Boarding the boats with a bike trailer can be a little problematic. To make the boarding across the narrow landing bridges smoother, the trailer must be separated from the bicycle.
- Cargo bikes are not transported. They are to large for our landing bridges.
- Children's groups (children up to 5 years old)
Only children (up to 5 years old) sail free of charge. All chaperones pay the adult fare and older children (from 6 years onwards) pay the children’s fare.
- Pupils and youth groups from 6 to 17 years old
For every 10 paying students or youths, an adult chaperone receives a free ticket. All tickets must be paid and collected by a chaperone for all group members.
- ... we accept all the usual payment cards to pay for the tickets.
- ... the ticket is valid only on the date shown.
- ... you can only get your ticket on the boat.
- ... no combination of discounts are possible. In order to check your right of a discount please provide evidence (e.g. ID-Card as proof of the childs age).
- ... the fare regulations of the Bavarian Lakes Shipping are to be observed.