The long-awaited start in the season at Lake Starnberg is on 10 May 2021.
No gastronomic service on board because of Covid19:
It is currently not possible to have a gastronomic service on board. We therefore reacted at short notice and set up a drinks dispenser at the ships MS STARNBERG and MS SEESHAUPT.
Free WiFi on board!
The EMS BERG is the first lake ship of this size in Germany which is powered only by lithium-ion batteries.
In the timetable, the southern tours are easily recognizable as ship number 3 and 6 (columns 3, 4, 11 and 13).
On the electric passenger ship there are vending machines for drinks, snacks, coffee and ice cream.
- ... you will receive the ticket on the boat.
- ... there is no smoking onboard the boats during scheduled trips.
- ... bicycles are allowed (small fee). By the way: as part of the family discount we transport children's bicycles free of charge.
- ... in the event of fog, storm, flood or other unforeseeable events, please consider that there might be delays or cancellations.
- ... however, in the case of gusty wind or many swimmers in the area of the landing piers, our captains may be forced not to land at some piers for safety reasons.
- ... passengers are allowed to disembark and re-embark during the southern, northern, grand and castle tour. There are no stops possible on the single journeys.
- ... the fare regulations and conditions of transport of the Bayerische Seenschifffahrt GmbH must be observed.
- ... we reserve the right to make changes!