Boat cruises as scheduled. During public transport a FFP2-mask or a face-mask is required on the ship indoors.
- ... you will receive the ticket on the boat.
- ... there is no smoking onboard the boats during scheduled trips.
- ... bicycles are allowed (small fee). By the way: as part of the family discount we transport children's bicycles free of charge.
- ... in the event of fog, storm, flood or other unforeseeable events, please consider that there might be delays or cancellations.
- ... however, in the case of gusty wind or many swimmers in the area of the landing piers, our captains may be forced not to land at some piers for safety reasons.
- ... passengers are allowed to disembark and re-embark once during the Southern and Northern tour and twice during the Grand tour. There are no stops possible on the single journeys.
- ... the fare regulations and conditions of transport of the Bayerische Seenschifffahrt GmbH must be observed.
- ... we reserve the right to make changes!