|Ticket for round trip||Price for adult|
|Grand tour||15,70 €*|
|Southern tour||11,50 €*|
|Route ticket (detail from the price list)||one way||return ticket|
|e.g. Tegernsee - Bad Wiessee||5,10 €*|| |
|e.g. Tegernsee - Rottach-Egern||4,20 €*|| |
|e.g.. Rottach-Egern - Bad Wiessee||6,10€*||11,50 €*|
*incl. 5 % VAT
Unfortunately, we were forced to raise the prices at Lake Tegernsee due to the corona-related restrictions and the associated additional costs. This decision was not easy for us, but we hope for your understanding. Thank you very much.
- Children up to 5 years old sail free on all scheduled trips.
- Children from 6 to 17 years old receive a 50% discount (rounded up to the nearest 10 Cents) on the adult price.
This does not apply to special offers, such as combi-tickets, yearly tickets, etc.
- Family discount on Grand Tour and Southern Tour - a full-paying family member (Mum, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa) pays the children's rate for the first child / grandchild of 6 to 17 years old and all further own children from 6 to 17 years old only € 1 each. An appropriate proof of ID or similar must be provided on request.
There is catering available onboard on the long round-trips - Line A and usually also Line B. Here, you can buy ice cream, drinks and snacks.
Reduced fare for groups from 20 full paying people
|Southern tour||10,40 €*|
*incl. 5 % VAT
- Pre-condition: One person buys a collective ticket for all group members - one ticket for the whole group.
- The tickets (collective ticket) are available on the boat.
- A combination of the group discount with other discounts is not possible.
We will gladly accept your group registration for the Grand round-trip cruise (Lines A and B). For the smaller boats on Lines C and D, we cannot take groups or seat reservations. You are also welcome to register your group online. Please note that the processing can only take place within the usual office hours from Mon to Fri. For Online registration for groups.
If you would like to make use of the catering services onboard with your group, our boat’s gastronomy will gladly make a special seat reservation.
Please also refer to the leaflet "Further information four group travel".
- Bicycles are transported for a small fee of €2.70 (incl. VAT). Bicycles can only be transported on Lines A and B. These lines are served by the larger boats with catering. On some days, however, when on Line B a small boat is used, then bicycle transport is not possible (due to blocking of the escape routes). There is no bicycle transport on Lines C and D.
- Bicycles with kid’s trailers are also carried. The fee is payable only for the bicycle. Boarding the boats with a bike trailer can be a little problematic. To make the boarding across the narrow landing bridges smoother, the trailer must be separated from the bicycle.
There are no discounts for seniors on Lake Tegernsee’s sailings.
- Dogs are transported for a fee of € 2.70 (incl. VAT). Please keep your dog on a leash. In order not to endanger other passengers, the boat personnel may demand the wearing of a dog muzzle at any time and, if necessary, may also refuse to transport the dog.
- Fighting dogs will generally not be transported.
- Guide dogs are transported free of charge.
- Please note in the interests of our other passengers, that you cannot let your dog swim in the lake immediately before the sailing. The boat crew may refuse to transport wet dogs.
- Children's groups (children up to 5 years old)
Only children (up to 5 years old) sail free of charge. All chaperones pay the adult fare and older children (from 6 years onwards) pay the children’s fare.
- Pupils and youth groups from 6 to 17 years old
For every 10 paying students or youths, an adult chaperone receives a free ticket. All tickets must be paid and collected by a chaperone for all group members.
- ... No card payment is possible.
- ... The ticket is valid only on the date shown.
- ... You can only get your ticket on the boat from the steward.
- ... There is no discount on the guest card.
- ... no combination of discounts are possible. In order to check your right of a discount please provide evidence (e.g. ID-Card as proof of the childs age).
- ... The fare regulations of the Bavarian Lakes Shipping are to be observed.