Gastronomic service on board because of Covid19:
It is currently not possible to have a full gastronomic service on board. But there are beverages during the grand tour on Line A (not on Line B) every Saterday and Sunday.
- ... you can only get your ticket on the boat from the steward.
- ... there is no smoking onboard the boats during scheduled trips.
- ... bicycle transport is only possible on Line A and (usually also) Line B to a limited extent. There is no bicycle transport on Lines C and D.
- ... there is catering available only on the grand round-trips - Lines A and B.
- ... there are no toilets onboard the small boats of Line C and D.
- ... in the event of fog, storm, flood or other unforeseeable events, please consider that there might be delays or cancellations.
- ... e.g. In the case of gusty wind or many swimmers in the area of the landing piers, our captains may be forced not to land at some piers for safety reasons.
- ... passengers are allowed to disembark and re-embark once during the Southern and twice during the Grand tour.
- ... the fare regulations and conditions of carriage of the Bayerischen Seenschifffahrt GmbH must be observed.
- ... we reserve the right to make changes!