The strict rules have been relaxed recently. We are therefore able to run a regular timetable.
But your health is very important to us, so we will not use the full transport capacity. This makes it easier for you to keep the social distance. Please note the hygiene and protection concept.
Gastronomic service on board (only line A):
In gastronomy, however, the strict rules continue to apply.
- ... You can only get your ticket on the boat from the steward.
- .. There is no smoking onboard the boats during scheduled trips.
- ... Bicycle transport is only possible on Line A and (usually also) Line B to a limited extent. There is no bicycle transport on Lines C and D.
- ... There is catering available only on the Grand round-trips - Lines A and B.
- ... There are no toilets onboard the small boats of Line C and D.
- ... In the event of fog, storm, flood or other unforeseeable events, please consider that there might be delays or cancellations.
- ... e.g. In the case of gusty wind or many swimmers in the area of the landing piers, our captains may be forced not to land at some piers for safety reasons.
- ... Passengers are allowed to disembark and re-embark once during the Southern and twice during the Grand tour.
- ... The fare regulations and conditions of carriage of the Bayerischen Seenschifffahrt GmbH must be observed.
- ... We reserve the right to make changes!