Important to know....
- No same-day bookings (earliest for the next day).
- Tickets are available for adults and children (from 6-17 years old) for round trips to St. Bartholomä (all year round, except 24th Dec.) and Salet (only during the summer timetable).
- A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased online.
- Discounted tickets, tickets for toddlers (under 6 years old), dog tickets or one-way tickets are only available at the cashiers.
- The purchase of an online ticket is always binding! Tickets purchased online cannot be cancelled or exchanged! If you are late and the boat has already left, your sailing entitlement is lapsed!
- To ensure fast and smooth access to the boats, we recommend printing the tickets at home.
Notes on the booking procedure:
- Select the route, travel date and departure time (from the lakeside). The return time cannot be set.
- Select tickets (adults, children, quantity).
- You can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex).
- To purchase online, you must register during the booking process.
- After completing the purchase process, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation. In addition, your tickets will be sent to you in a separate email. Please also check your spam folder.
- The order information is stored and can be retrieved and printed at any time under "My Account". In the case of further purchases in the online shop, login with the same user name and password.
- The booking can be changed or corrected via the shopping cart or the back button, at any time during the ordering process.
- The ticket is provided as a PDF and must be printed out by yourself. Additionally, you can access the online ticket via your user account and then print it out.
- The printed ticket must be taken to the boat for sailing. There is no sailing without a ticket! Please arrive in good time before departure of your booked sailing (minimum 10 mins. before) at the Königssee lakeside. In any case, at your booked time, come forward to the pier to the check-in column (if necessary past the queue)!
- In the event of flood, storm, frozen lake or other unforeseeable events, please consider that there might be delays or cancellations.