Current note about the online shop
please take your time and read through all the information on the online ticket before clicking "Buy online ticket now". In this way, you can avoid any incorrect purchases that we cannot refund to you.
We only sell a part of our contingent online. You can also purchase tickets on site at our ticket offices.
Notes on the booking procedure:
- Select the route, travel date and departure time (from the lakeside). The return time cannot be set.
- Select tickets (adults, children, quantity).
- You can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex) or PayPal.
- To purchase online, you must register during the booking process.
- After completing the purchase process, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation. In addition, your tickets will be sent to you in a separate email. Please also check your spam folder.
- The booking can be changed or corrected via the shopping cart or the back button, at any time during the ordering process.
- The ticket is provided as a PDF and must be printed out by yourself. Additionally, you can access the online ticket via your user account and then print it out.
- The printed ticket must be taken to the boat for sailing. There is no sailing without a ticket! Please arrive in good time before departure of your booked sailing (minimum 10 mins. before) at the Königssee lakeside.
- In the event of flood, storm, frozen lake or other unforeseeable events, please consider that there might be delays or cancellations.