|Königssee > St. Bartholomä||round trip||15,50 €*|
|Königssee > Salet||round trip||19,00 €*|
|Königssee > St. Bartholomä||one way||8,50 €*|
|Königssee > Salet||one way||10,00 €*|
|Königssee > Kessel||one way||6,00 €*|
|St. Bartholomä > Salet||round trip||5,00 €*|
|St. Bartholomä > Salet||one way||3,00 €*|
|St. Bartholomä > Kessel||one way||3,00 €*|
*incl. 7% VAT
Despite the use of all 19 passenger boats, there may be some waiting times during the summer months in good weather. This can occur on public holidays, but also on the first beautiful day after a rainy period.
Our tip: Depart before 10.30am and return before the rush hour (starts around 14:30).
Reduced fare for groups from 20 full paying people
Königssee > St. Bartholomä and retour
|Königssee > Salet and retour||17,10 €*|
*incl. 7% VAT
- Pre-requisite: One person buys the tickets for all group members.
- There is one free ticket per 20 full paying people. The number of people remaining after deduction of the sailing is decisive.
- A combination of the group discount with other discounts is not possible.
- You can get the tickets before departure of the boats at the ticket counter (please pass the normal queue and go straight to the ticket counter). The group leader is asked to come to the cashier minimum 20 mins. before the reserved departure time. If the tickets are not collected up to 10 mins. before the reserved departure time, they will be released for general sale.
- Seat reservations on boats for groups of 20 people are only possible on the way to St. Bartholomä or Salet. For the return trip from St. Bartholomä or Salet, there are unfortunately no seat reservations available on the boats. Seat reservations by phone on +49 8652 9636 ext. 14 (Mon-Fri) or ext.96 (Mon-Sun and public holidays) or by mail to email@example.com (mails are not processed on weekends and holidays).
You are also welcome to register your group online. Please note that the processing can only take place within the usual office hours from Mon to Fri. For Online registration for groups.
Please also refer to the leaflet "Further information for group travel".
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are excepted. In the case of assistance dogs, a corresponding proof of identity is required! These dogs are transported free of charge and are exempt from the muzzle obligation.
- Fighting Dogs (as per the Bavarian classification of dogs with increased aggression and dangerousness from 10.07.1992) are generally not transported.
- Dogs are transported for a fee of € 3.50 (incl. VAT).
- Note for mountaineers: The dogs of mountaineers must wear a muzzle on the return journey from Salet, St. Bartholomä or Kessel. In order not to be excluded from sailing, please take a muzzle along in your backpack.
Why must dogs wear a muzzle?
The tight space on an electric motor boat often leads to unpleasant situations between passengers and dogs. Passengers without dogs often have a fear of some dogs. They cannot understand how we can transport dogs in such a tight space and endanger the passengers. Of course, the tight spaces, many different odours, strong heat, little fresh air and lack of space are also a burden for the dog. For boat crews, it is extremely difficult to balance the interests of dog owners and non-dog owners. It is also not possible for them to assess the aggression potential of individual dogs. In the interests of the safety of all passengers, we have therefore decided to introduce a general muzzle requirement for all dogs.
You don’t have a muzzle?
If the dog cannot be fitted with a muzzle (very small dogs), a sailing is only possible in a suitable dog carrying case (crate).
Please note in the interests of our other passengers, that you cannot let your dog swim in the lake immediately before the sailing. The boat crew may refuse to transport wet dogs.
Lake Königssee sits almost completely in the Berchtesgaden National Park. Only a few paths in the National Park are approved for cyclists or mountain bikers. This is to avoid conflicts with pedestrians and protects sensitive natural areas. Cycling on the paths in St. Bartholomä, Salet and Kessel is not allowed. Therefore, no bicycles are transported on Lake Königssee’s boats.
There are no discounts for seniors on Lake Königssee’s sailings.
- Children's groups (children up to 5 years old)
Only children (up to 5 years old) sail free of charge. All chaperones pay the adult fare and older children (from 6 years onwards) pay the children’s fare. For groups of children, there is no free ticket scheme such as that for groups with full paying adults.
- Pupils and youth groups from 6 to 17 years old
For every 10 paying students or youths, an adult chaperone receives a free ticket. All tickets must be paid and collected by a chaperone for all group members. There is no additional free-ticket scheme, as with groups of full paying adults.
- ... the ticket is valid only on the date shown.
- ... you will receive the ticket at the cashiers at Königssee lakeside.
- ... we accept all the usual payment cards to pay for the tickets.
- ... on days with very high passenger volumes, we may stop selling tickets for round-trips at the Königssee lakeside in the afternoon.
- ... the fare regulations and conditions of transport of the Bayerischen Seenschifffahrt GmbH must be observed.