Stormy weather is forecast at 30.01.2023. Therefore we won`t stop in St. Bartholomä.
If the wind allows, short trips from the "Seelände Königssee" are offered.
- From 9.45 a.m.
- Every 30 minutes
- The journey takes approx. 45 minutes
- Adults 16 € and child 8 € (6 - 17 yrs.)
The stormy weather is expected to continue tomorrow. We'll decide tomorrow morning whether to start with the boat trips or not.
- ... you will receive your tickets at the lake’s ticket offices!
- ... the sailing to the final stop at Salet can be interrupted in St. Bartholomä once. In order to reduce the waiting time during the return journey, we recommend going first to Salet.
- ... all dogs, irrespective of race or size, must wear a muzzle. Fighting dogs will generally not be transported.
- ... in the event of fog, storm, flood or other unforeseeable events, please consider that there might be delays or cancellations.
- ... the fare regulations and conditions of carriage of the Bayerischen Seenschifffahrt GmbH must be observed.
- ... we reserve the right to make changes!