|Tickets for round trip||Price for adult|
|Grand tour - two stops possible||18,90 €*|
|Grand castle tour - one stop possible||15,40 €*|
|Nouthern tour - one stop possible||10,60 €*|
|Southern tour - one stop possible||12,60 €*|
- Children up to 5 years old sail free on all scheduled trips.
- Children from 6 to 17 years old receive a 50% discount (rounded up to the nearest 10 Cents) on the adult price.
This does not apply to special offers, such as combi-tickets, yearly tickets, etc.
- Family discount on the round trips - a full-paying family member (Mum, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa) pays the children's rate for the first child / grandchild of 6 to 17 years old and all further own children from 6 to 17 years old only € 1 each. An appropriate proof of ID or similar must be provided on request.
Reduced fare for groups from 20 full paying people
Grand tour - two stops possible
Grand castle tour - one stop possible
Northern tour - one stop possible
Southern tour - one stop possible
- Pre-requisite: One person buys the tickets for all group members.
- Tickets are available onboard. Please buy the tickets at the boat’s cashier immediately after boarding.
- There is one free ticket per 20 full paying people. The number of people remaining after deduction of the sailing is decisive.
- A combination of the group discount with other discounts is not possible.
- We kindly ask you to pre-register your group (from 20 people) on Tel. +49 8151 8061 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (this helps us with the planning of the boats). However, a seat reservation is only possible in connection with the booking of a catering. Our boat’s gastronomy will gladly advise you on Tel. +49 8151 277060 or by mail at email@example.com.
- Monday is Seniors Day - Seniors from 65 years old receive a 25% discount on Mondays (rounded up to the nearest 10 Cents) on the fare for round-trips (not on single trips).
- Dogs are transported for a fee of € 3.00 (incl. VAT). Please keep your dog on a leash. In order not to endanger other passengers, the boat personnel may demand the wearing of a dog muzzle at any time and, if necessary, may also refuse to transport the dog.
- Fighting dogs will generally not be transported.
- Guide dogs are transported free of charge.
- Please note in the interests of our other passengers, that you cannot let your dog swim in the lake immediately before the sailing. The boat crew may refuse to transport wet dogs.
- Bicycles are transported for a small fee of € 3.00 (incl. VAT).
- Transport of bicycles is only possible on Lines C and G (to a limited extent). No bicycles can be taken on Line F (due to escape routes).
- On Lines A, B and D, bicycles can be taken depending on the boats in use. Generally, we recommend Line C.
- Children's groups (children up to 5 years old)
Only children (up to 5 years old) sail free of charge. All chaperones pay the adult fare and older children (from 6 years onwards) pay the children’s fare. For groups of children, there is no free ticket scheme such as that for groups with full paying adults.
- Pupils and youth groups from 6 to 17 years old
For every 10 paying students or youths, an adult chaperone receives a free ticket. All tickets must be paid and collected by a chaperone for all group members. There is no additional free-ticket scheme, as with groups of full paying adults.
- ... we accept all the usual payment cards to pay for the tickets.
- ... The ticket is valid only on the date shown.
- ... You can only get your ticket on the boat.
- ... The fare regulations of the Bavarian Lakes Shipping are to be observed.