|Tickets for round tour||Price for adult|
|Grand tour - two stops possible||20,70 €*|
|Castle tour - one stop possible||15,20 €*|
|Nouthern tour - one stop possible||11,40 €*|
|Southern tour - one stop possible||14,80 €*|
*incl. 7 % VAT
- Children up to 5 years old sail free on all scheduled tours.
- Children from 6 to 17 years old receive a 50% discount (rounded up to the nearest 10 Cents) on the adult price.
This does not apply to special offers, such as combi-tickets, yearly tickets, etc.
- Family discount on the round tours - a full-paying family member (Mum, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa) pays the children's rate for the first child / grandchild of 6 to 17 years old and all further own children from 6 to 17 years old only € 1 each. An appropriate proof of ID or similar must be provided on request.
Reduced fare for groups from 20 full paying people
Grand tour - two stops possible
Castle tour - one stop possible
Northern tour - one stop possible
Southern tour - one stop possible
*incl. 7 % VAT
- Pre-requisite: One person buys the tickets for all group members.
- Tickets are available onboard. Please buy the tickets at the boat’s cashier immediately after boarding.
- A combination of the group discount with other discounts is not possible.
- We kindly ask you to pre-register your group (from 20 people) on Tel. +49 8151 8061 or by mail at email@example.com (this helps us with the planning of the boats). However, a seat reservation is only possible in connection with the booking of a catering. Our boat’s gastronomy will gladly advise you on Tel. +49 8151 277060 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday is Seniors Day - Seniors from 65 years old receive a 25% discount on Mondays (rounded up to the nearest 10 Cents) on the fare for round-trips (not on single trips).
- Dogs are transported for a fee of € 3.00 (incl. VAT). Please keep your dog on a leash. In order not to endanger other passengers, the boat personnel may demand the wearing of a dog muzzle at any time and, if necessary, may also refuse to transport the dog.
- Fighting dogs will generally not be transported.
- Guide dogs are transported free of charge.
- Please note in the interests of our other passengers, that you cannot let your dog swim in the lake immediately before the sailing. The boat crew may refuse to transport wet dogs.
- Bicycles are transported for a small fee of € 3.00 (incl. VAT). A limited number of bicycles can be transported on all line ships (if no escape routes are obstructed).
- Bicycles with kid’s trailers are also carried. The fee is payable only for the bicycle. Boarding the boats with a bike trailer can be a little problematic. To make the boarding across the narrow landing bridges smoother, the trailer must be separated from the bicycle.
- Children's groups (children up to 5 years old)
Only children (up to 5 years old) sail free of charge. All chaperones pay the adult fare and older children (from 6 years onwards) pay the children’s fare.
- Pupils and youth groups from 6 to 17 years old
For every 10 paying students or youths, an adult chaperone receives a free ticket. All tickets must be paid and collected by a chaperone for all group members.